Culligan® Drinking Water Systems In Charlotte
Drinking water is an essential part of your household and diet. Make sure you are getting the purest and most refreshing water available with a Culligan Drinking Water System. We have drinking water solutions for all your needs. Whether you prefer an under-sink unit that lets you drink purified Culligan water straight from the tap or a bottle free cooler system, Culligan can make it happen. Take a look at our offerings below to find out which one is right for you, your family and your budget.
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Drinking Water System
The Culligan Aqua-Cleer Drinking Water Filtration System is the premier water filtration system on the market today. Water quality can differ from region to region, community to community, and even within the same town. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative Aqua-Cleer Drinking Water System featuring 4 stages of filtration. including Reverse Osmosis, that allows your Charlotte Culligan Man to design the perfect solution for your home’s water.
When the problems in your water are more specialized or extreme this system offers a flexible fifth stage of filtration and 14 filter options. Aqua-Cleer screens up to 99% of total dissolved solids - more than any single stage filter on the market.
For example, many municipal systems are using chloramine for disinfecting your water, and standard RO systems and whole house carbon systems will not remove the chloramine. Additionally, there are numerous areas in the mid-Carolinas that have naturally occuring arsenic in the ground water, and basic filtration systems will not remove the arsenic.
The Aqua-Cleer has an extra stage of filtration that addresses this issue and many, many other contaminants by using one of up to 14 different filter units tailored to your specific needs.
The Culligan Aqua-Cleer offers so many benefits and can also save you money.
- Reduce harmful impurities* like lead, radium, arsenic and more
- Save money when compared to using single-serve bottles from the store
- Improve the taste of baby formula, coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups and recipes
- Help save the environment by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Ability to connect directly into your gourmet coffee maker and ice maker
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space from pitchers and bottled water
- More efficient than almost all other RO systems on the market
- Meets strict standards of NSF International
*impurities may not be in your water
Culligan® ClearLink PRO™ Reverse Osmosis Accessory
Filtered Water From Your Current Faucet.
ClearLink PRO™ is a first-to-market wireless control system that allows you to get Culligan® filtered water from your main faucet. Until now installing an RO system required a dedicated faucet, meaning drilling a hole or losing a soap dispenser. Now you can use your existing faucet to wash vegtables with your sprayer, fill pots for cooking, or simply enjoy a filtered glass of water.
ClearLink PRO™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button. The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connected to the Culligan Reverse Osmosis System. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PRO™ button, and in a few seconds you have filtered reverse osmosis water at the main faucet. When you are done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
Additionally, the button has LED lights to that illuminate when the filters, RO membrane,
or batteries need to be replaced.
• Use your existing faucet eliminating the need to drill a hole
• Wirelesss technology allows you to place the ClearLink PRO™ button virtually anywhere
• Integrated filter life indicator takes the guesswork out of when to replace filters
• Water quality monitor ensures you have the best quality water at all times
• Filtered water can be added to any room with a sink
Need more information? Simply fill out the contact form above!
Use the form above to contact us today to learn more about Culligan® Drinking Water Solutions or sign-up for a FREE water test.