$500 HIRING BONUS!
Culligan of Charlotte has an immediate need for an Installation Technician. This position will focus on installation and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and commercial venues. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Service Technician in the field of plumbing, maintenance, HVAC, solar or similar industry. This position has a starting base pay of $20-22/hour, depending on experience!
Culligan Installation Technicians are essential to the continued growth and success of our dealership. We are seeking an individual that is looking to grow their career with an organization dedicated to continued education and career advancement. As your knowledge of the water treatment industry grows, so does your compensation.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- $20-$22 per hour PLUS monthly bonus and commission!
- $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
Culligan of Charlotte is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers. We provide all of our employees with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and sanitization supplies to safely perform their job in the field and office. Employees are following the proper CDC guidelines and practicing social distancing. The latest technology allows our field employees to communicate with customers prior to their visit in order to avoid close contact and keep everyone safe.
- Installation Technicians are responsible for all aspects of service and installation including troubleshooting and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and commercial venues
- Deliver excellence in customer service at all times
- Engage in the sale of equipment and other supplies where appropriate (revenue generation)
- Motivated with the desire to lean and grow with our organization
- Must be at least 21 years of age with an insurable driving record
- Proficient with tools and repair work, mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years of service installation and/or equipment repair preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 80lbs on a repetitive basis (at times over 100 pounds)
- Must be 21 years of age with a decent driving record to drive a company vehicle
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Ready to apply? Email your resume to our hiring manager Scott Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefit program includes: Health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, supplemental life, flexible spending, short-term disability, 401(K) with company match, paid time off and much more!
Culligan of Charlotte is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.