Who we are:
We are growing.
We are energetic, driven and care deeply about our Customers.
We focus on putting our employees first so that they can take care of our Customers.
We are experienced at providing multiple residential and commercial water services to our Customers, and do everything in our power to provide them with a superior service experience each time we interact with them.
We look for the same qualities mentioned above in our team members.
We are Culligan Water.
Customer service/sales representative job description
The Customer Service/Sales Representative is a hybrid position that attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services, and making certain that the Customer’s needs are addressed and taken care of. A typica day will include: Taking phone calls, Process field orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures with regard to Customer Support. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer service representative duties:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
Customer service representative requirements:
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Customer service representative skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Skills
Ready to apply? Email your resume to our hiring manager Scott Benson at email@example.com.
Benefit program includes: Health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, supplemental life, flexible spending, short-term disability, 401(K) with company match, paid time off and much more!
Culligan of Charlotte is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.