$500 HIRING BONUS!
Culligan of Charlotte has an immediate need for an Installation Technician. This position will focus on installation and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and commercial venues. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Service Technician in the field of plumbing, maintenance, HVAC, solar or similar industry. This position has a starting base pay of $20-22/hour, depending on experience! Culligan Installation Technicians are essential to the continued growth and success of our dealership. We are seeking an individual that is looking to grow their career with an organization dedicated to continued education and career advancement. As your knowledge of the water treatment industry grows, so does your compensation.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- $20-$22 per hour PLUS monthly bonus and commission!
- $500 Hiring Bonus!
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
- Installation Technicians are responsible for all aspects of service and installation including troubleshooting and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and commercial venues
- Deliver excellence in customer service at all times
- Engage in the sale of equipment and other supplies where appropriate (revenue generation)
- Motivated with the desire to lean and grow with our organization
- Must be at least 21 years of age with an insurable driving record
- Proficient with tools and repair work, mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years of service installation and/or equipment repair preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 80lbs on a repetitive basis (at times over 100 pounds)
- Must be 21 years of age with a decent driving record to drive a company vehicle