A Lower Cost Option for Better Water
Culligan Non-Backwashing Systems use a simplified approach to wholehome and light commercial filtration needs. Non-Backwashing Downflow Systems with activated carbon media offer an alternative filtration solution for many applications across a range of flow rates. Several system sizes and media options allow customization for specific filtration needs using Culligan Fiberglass and Quadra-Hull® tanks matched with our versatile In & Out Valve with 1″ porting.
Culligan Upflow Neutralizing Systems offer a simple, lower cost filter option to address acidic/low pH water conditions when a backwashing filter system is not necessary.
Culligan Non-Backwashing Systems offer savings on initial equipment investment and reduced installation and operating costs since they don’t require a drain connection or an electrical supply. Non-Backwashing Systems save water and electricity and have virtually no impact on the environment
- Simple design with no moving parts
- No backwash or rinse cycles saves water
- Non-electric saves energy
- System options to improve water quality by reducing*: *Chlorine, *Chloramine, *Disinfection Byproducts (DBPs)
- Activated carbon models prolong life of softening resins
- pH Neutralization for acidic water (Upflow models only)
- Sampling Valves
- Pressure Gauges