Do you have hard water problems?
Let Your Local Water Experts Solve Them.
Get more out of your water-using appliances while spending less on energy and detergent with Culligan Soft Water.
Do You Have Hard Water? Here are some signs…
For a Limited Time Culligan is offering FREE water testing in your area!
What our clients say
Thank you for sending David as my service person. He is GREAT! I appreciate him and your company so very much. I believe our water is clean and safe to drink.
Thank you so much for taking the initiative to repair our water softener over the holidays. We had been on vacation during the time of repair and it was comforting to know it had been taken care of and ready to go upon our return.
Culligan of Charlotte is the most professional and dependable company I have ever had in my home. They are always on time and go beyond what you expect from a company! I highly recommend them for all your water filtering needs. You too can have pure water and know the...more
Culligan of Charlotte is the most professional and dependable company I have ever had in my home. They are always on time and go beyond what you expect from a company! I highly recommend them for all your water filtering needs. You too can have pure water and know the benefits of a quality company!
Good, Better, Best Culligan Water Softener Options
Aquasential Select with a Smart Meter
- Durable and built to last
- Gives you soft, pure water that is gentle on your skin and hair
- One of the most affordable models on the market
- Reduces limescale buildup and hard water spots on appliances
High Efficiency Softener with a Smart Meter
- Easy to use with a smartphone app display that provides alerts and lets you know when the softener is working
- Automatic bypass valve for easy convenience of skipping the water softener or smartphone app
- Worry-free tank design that resists UV rays, rust, and corrosion
High Efficiency Plus with Smartphone App & Sensor
- Proactively prevents salt bridging, overfilling and line plugging
- Allows water softener to be controlled remotely from from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Know when it’s time to add more salt with sensor and smartphone app
- Detect problems quickly before they become a serious issue